“In abuse, the goal is to control a person. In torture, the intentionality is to destroy the sense of self of the person.” This is dissociation. “We know that soldiers who’ve endured torture, even if they didn’t dissociate as children, they’ll become dissociative as adults.”
– Linda MacDonald, http://nonstatetorture.org
Non-state torture is torture which is not committed by the state (i.e., government, or military leaders /dictatorships).
Ritual Abuse-Torture is one form of non-state torture.
Read the rest of the interview http://bornepress.com/naming-the-unspeakable-non-state-torture/
- What is Dissociative Identity Disorder? (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- Ritual Abuse – Mind Control summary (democratizeourknowledge.wordpress.com)
- What is Organized Abuse? Is it the same as Ritual Abuse
- Working with Cult RA Mind Control and Extreme Torture and Abuse (discussingdissociation.com)
- Dissociative Disorders: Trauma, Biology and ‘false memory syndrome’ (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- This article is not about ‘Satanist ritual abuse’ (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Trauma and Abuse
- Complex PTSD
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Other Specified Dissociative Disorder (Dissociative Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) (traumadissociation.com)