We are joining the Blog for Mental Health 2015 community. Here is our blog’s pledge:
I pledge my commitment to the Blog for Mental Health 2015 Project. I will blog about mental health topics not only for myself, but for others. By displaying this badge, I show my pride, dedication, and acceptance for mental health. I use this to promote mental health education in the struggle to erase stigma.
- Depression: Why doesn’t it get as much sympathy as other illnesses?
- PTSD: Can it come from strength rather than a sign of weakness? (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- A hero’s journey part 1 Disarming PTSD the stigma of occupational stress injuries (sarahmjamieson.wordpress.com)
- Mental illness not normally linked to crime (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- Stop the stigma (wivesofptsdvetsandmilitary.com)
- Blogroll: Blog for Mental Health 2015
- Blog for mental health 2015: Join in!
- Trauma and Abuse
- Complex PTSD
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- Living with Trauma