Sarah’s Law – a UK law allows parents, carers, or guardians to ask the police to tell them if someone they know has a record for child sexual offences.
Which pedophiles tactics are you aware of?
- Stop Child Abuse Now – Statute of Limitation Law Reform (traumaanddissociation.wordpress.com)
- Court & Domestic Violence (traumaanddissociation.wordpress.com)
- The Toughest Job in Britain (theneedleblog.wordpress.com)
- Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) & Academic Pedophile Advocates *may trigger* (whatislove-2010.blogspot.com)
- Sarah’s Law unmasks 64 paedophiles in Wales since April 2011 (walesonline.co.uk)
- N.J. lawmaker wants to create domestic violence offender registry (nj.com)
- Clare’s Law scheme which lets women check violent history of partners to roll out across UK (standard.co.uk)