Is it a Merry Christmas or not? Have you been spending time with animals? Here are some lovely animal pictures. #didlittles
- Dysfunctional families, child abuse poetry, and holiday triggers (traumaanddissociation.wordpress.com)
- 15 Inspiring and Positive Quotes (traumaanddissociation.wordpress.com)
- Stress relieving tips and quotes for the Holiday Season (traumaanddissociation.wordpress.com)
- ‘Tis the Season to be Jolly? (nancyvirden.com)
- Five alternative literary works for your Christmas holidays (thebrightoldoak.wordpress.com)
- C.O. Reveals…The TENTH Reindeer! (cuteoverload.com)
- Merry Christmas to Me! My self-care gift of not going to visit my family. (sharenotshar.wordpress.com)
- Surviving Christmas with an Eating Disorder (hgrimes.wordpress.com)
- The never ending potato (skgore.wordpress.com)
- Ice Carving Festival – a Winter fairytale at Namsangol Hanok Village (kidsfuninseoul.wordpress.com)
Sometimes Christmas can be a time full of exploring.
And seeing wonderment in the eyes of children, and enjoying new sights and sounds. Christmas can be about playing, smiling, carefree, and innocence.
Sometimes Christmas isn’t so fun….
It can be a sad time. A lonely time. A missing people you love time.
It’s not the Happy Christmas, Merry Christmas kind of time.
It’s even more lonely and more terrible to be having a sad day when “everyone else in the world” is having a fun-filled, wonderful day (or so they say, anyway….).
Sometimes Christmas can bring out all kinds of grumpy, grouchy and angry feelings. Family conflict, stress, everyday life troubles, trauma, all kinds of things can happen to turn our Happy Holiday season into something really not so good at all.
It’s worse than Bah Humbug…. Christmas for these folks is genuinely difficult, and…
View original post 484 more words