This is an important topic and fear of discussing it and fear of facing such trauma can stop survivors healing.
The comments at the end are especially valuable, as is Kathy’s point that internal people aren’t the ones who create the original traumas – they are the ones who had to survive it.
- 25 Ways to Avoid Self-Injury and Prevent Self-Harm (discussingdissociation.com)
- My 100 Strengths, as Said by a Group of Dissociative Trauma Survivors, Part 3 (discussingdissociation.com)
- Blind acceptance is a mistake (rockingcomplacency.wordpress.com)
- Suicide: read this first (www.metanoia.org/suicide)
- Positive Coping Tools for healing from Child Abuse (faithallen.wordpress.com)
- Stress relieving tips and quotes for the Holiday Season (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- Effectively communicating and the reality of life with Dissociative Identity Disorder -Ravi Holy (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
..“Have you worked with clients that have ‘extreme torture’ trauma history in cult-RA and/or mind-control (governmental experiments)? If so, what has worked?”..
Yes, I have worked with trauma survivors that have talked about extreme torture, cult / RA abuse, mind control and governmental experiment traumas. Bunches of clients through the years have spoken in detail about many of these things. All of these survivors have also presented with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID/MPD), as these extreme, sadistic tortures cause splits to occur.
That’s the easy part to answer. The harder question is addressing the “what has worked” part!
And since this is a ritual holiday weekend, I thought this might be a good time to address these extreme abuses. I am sure that many of my readers have been experiencing difficult memories and flashbacks this weekend. It’s…
View original post 1,172 more words