Complex PTSD has been researched for many years and includes all the symptoms of PTSD plus others.
Complex PTSD has been given several different names over the years, including DESNOS – disorders of extreme stress not otherwise specified – but exactly what are the symptoms?
How does Complex PTSD differ from PTSD?
- Adrift in the Underworld of C-PTSD (lilyscot.com)
- Complex PTSD (traumadissociation.com)
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (traumadissociation.com)
- EMDR- rapid healing of “small t” and “big T” trauma (behindthehumancurtain.com)
- Categories in the DSM-5 Dissociative and Trauma (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)
- Survivor poetry (traumadissociation.wordpress.com)